Hello Subscription independently researches and reviews the best subscriptions and products. Things you buy through our links may earn us a commission.
DYPER ReviewsUpdated December 23, 2022
Dyper makes each diaper change better for your baby, better for the planet, better for your wallet, and better for you. Their highly absorbent bamboo diapers last much longer than conventional diapers, meaning fewer changes. Dyper makes it easy to adjust your subscription to your needs while offering a convenient, environmentally friendly, baby-safe diaper solution.
Get a FREE Diaper Bag when you subscribe to a monthly Dyper plan! Use this link to get the deal.
Get 50% off your first month subscription! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe.
Subscribing to Dyper
Let’s face facts: the amount of conventional diapers your infant can go through is staggering. Sometimes it seems like your baby needs their diaper changed five minutes later. This means more money out of your pocket, more trash in our landfills, and more daily hassles you could live without.
Luckily, Dyper is here to help. With this subscription, you get 4-6 diapers per day. Doesn’t sound like enough? It is when the diapers are made out of highly absorbent bamboo. Dyper’s products are made from responsibly sourced fibers. Combine that with their ReDyper service, which allows you to return diapers for disposal, and that means less environmental impact.
Plus, Dyper’s products are free of alcohol, lotions, TBT, latex, and other substances that can be dangerous for your baby. That’s how their products were awarded a Standard 100-certified rating by OEKO TEX, a leading Swiss safety certification organization.
Dyper makes it simple to have the right number of diapers on hand without ever having to run out to the store. Need more diapers? Get prompt delivery with the exclusive SOS service. Need fewer diapers? Send them back with a prepaid label. You can manage this all easily via Dyper’s app. Check out what Dyper has to offer right now and take advantage of deals!
How Dyper Works
Dyper offers three subscription plans. You get to choose how often you receive deliveries and the number of diapers or training pants in each shipment. When you subscribe, Dyper sends between 124 and 180 diapers depending on your baby’s size. You can receive diapers once every 2, 3, 4, 8, or 12 weeks. You also have the option to add diaper cream, wipes, and the ReDyper service to your subscription.
You get discounted rates by subscribing, but you can also purchase individual products. Four sleeves–or 224 diapers–is a popular option as it comes with free shipping. If you’d like, you can try out Dyper products through this service before committing to a subscription.
Your subscription will change as your baby grows. Dyper utilizes artificial intelligence to determine the exact size and quantity of diapers you’ll need based on how old your child is. If your order doesn’t meet your expectations, Dyper will quickly send a replacement order. Their no-questions-asked return policy is second to none.
How Much Does Dyper Cost?
Dyper plans vary depending on the number of diapers you get and the frequency of deliveries. You will need to determine your baby’s diaper size before ordering. For a newborn, Dyper recommends 6 packs (204 diapers) at an initial cost of $89. For training pants in size 2T-3T, you would receive 4 packs (104 briefs) also at $89.
Whether a Dyper subscription is cheaper than buying diapers from a store depends on a variety of factors, such as where you live and how far you have to travel to a store. With that said, Dyper offers a convenient, affordable alternative to traditional diapers. For one thing, you won’t have to change your child’s diapers as often, which saves you time and money.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Dyper
- Safe for your baby: If you’re looking for all-natural products that will treat your baby’s skin right, then Dyper is for you. Their diapers use hypoallergenic, odorless, breathable viscose fibers made out of high-quality bamboo plants. That means they’re naturally free of latex, alcohol, lotions, Phthalates, TBT, and chlorine, making diaper rash less likely. No chemicals at all–just outstanding comfort for your child!
- Environmentally friendly: Dyper’s products are biodegradable and safe in septic systems. They’re certified as being compostable as well. Plus, Dyper includes the cost of carbon offsetting in every order. Every diaper is made from sustainable, responsibly sourced bamboo. All this adds up to a subscription plan that’s better for the planet.
- Convenience: When you have a Dyper subscription, you never have to make another trip to the store for diapers again. They show up on your doorstep and you’re good to go. If you want to change your subscription to add or subtract diapers, Dyper makes it easy to do so.
- Fewer diaper changes: One of the things parents love about bamboo diapers is that they’re highly absorbent. This means you’ll have to change your infant less frequently. And that means you get more sleep because your baby will wake up less to have their diaper changed. That’s a huge win for sleep-deprived parents everywhere!
- Comfort: Your baby will be more comfortable in these diapers, which can help when they start becoming more independent and suddenly never want to wear a diaper. Dyper’s products have a stretchy waistband that will stay secure even when your baby’s rolling around at night. This means you won’t have to concern yourself with leaks and messes occurring overnight.
- Cost and quality: If you’re looking for a convenient, eco-friendly solution that won’t break the bank, then Dyper is it. No other company can match their combination of high quality at a reasonable price.
- Some parents are hesitant to order in bulk as there’s more initial cost.
- The diapers may feel wetter on the outside than traditional diapers. This is because of the moisture-wicking qualities of the bamboo and part of the reason these diapers are so absorbent. That said, this does bother some parents.
Dyper Insider Tips
Every parent’s been there: red alert! You’re down to your last diaper. What do you do?
With Dyper, you never have to worry about that. Dyper’s SOS service lets you ship diapers last minute whenever you need them. As a member, you can put in an emergency delivery request and receive diapers in as little as 4 hours with no additional charge.
ReDyper is the company’s compostable diaper service. This allows users in certain geographical areas to send back their used compostable diapers. These are then sorted and sent to ReDyper’s composting facilities.
Here are some handy tips for when you receive your first order:
- Your Dyper Welcome Kit includes neatly packed, pre-folded diapers. Don’t open the bag until you’re ready to use the diapers. Opening the bag early will expose the diapers to humidity, which can start the degrading process.
- Smooth out any creases in the diapers with your fingers. Sometimes the diapers become bunched up in the shipping process.
- When you put your infant in the diaper, run a finger along the leg opening. This activates the leg guard, which prevents unexpected leaks.
- The outside of the diaper includes a wetness indicator. Check it throughout the day to find out when your baby needs a change.
Is Dyper Worth It?
Dyper is the most convenient, affordable, earth-friendly diaper solution. With Dyper, you won’t expose your baby to any harmful chemicals, and you’ll minimize your impact on the planet. Plus, you’ll never have to run out to the store at the last minute.
Are you ready for a Dyper subscription? Check out a discounted rate by clicking here!
Frequently Asked Questions
Another eco-friendly diaper solution is from Honest Co. This is another brand parents turn to when they’re looking for an eco-conscious diaper solution.
However, reviewers give the edge to Dyper in several categories. Their diapers are more absorbent and less prone to that experience all parents dread–the blowout. They’re softer and fit better as well. Plus, Honest Co forces you to get wipes with each order, whereas Dyper makes this optional.
Some parents choose to use cloth diapers for their infants. Cloth diapers have several advantages over traditional diapers. They won’t be packed into landfills as they’re reusable. They don’t contain harmful chemicals like conventional diapers do. They’re also considerably cheaper in the long run, as you only need to buy them once. Of course, compared to conventional diapers, cloth diapers are inconvenient.
Dyper offers many of the benefits of cloth diapers but without much of the hassle. With Dyper, you won’t be constantly doing laundry like you would with cloth diapers. They’re also more sanitary as they’re not intended for multiple uses. Plus, Dyper has a commitment to being eco-friendly and baby-safe, just like cloth diapers. It’s the best of both worlds!
Dyper makes the entire process easy by offering wipes, creams, lotions, travel products, and much more. You can add products to your subscription or order separately.
If for some reason you’re not satisfied with your order, you can return it at any time. Dyper’s return policy does not include a time limit, and you can return any unopened item. Dyper even covers the cost of shipping.
Let’s say, for example, you’ve gone through some of your order but your baby’s size has changed. You can simply swap the rest of your diapers for new, properly sized ones.
Shipping is FREE for all continental U.S. subscribers. Orders are processed and shipped in 2-3 business days. If you purchase individual items, standard shipping rates apply.
Dyper offers a sample pack of three diapers for $4 for shipping and handling. If you like the product and become a subscriber, the $4 will be credited to your first month. You can get a sample by going here.
If you’re ever running low on diapers, you don’t need to worry about it. As a Dyper subscriber, all you have to do is hit the SOS button to request a delivery of an additional diaper sleeve. This comes at no extra charge with diapers arriving as soon as 4 hours after you place your order.
Rush delivery is only available in certain areas and can take up to 3 business days depending on your location. SOS deliveries are available for subscribers at least once per month and limited to 2 SOS deliveries annually.
Dyper’s highly absorbent bamboo diapers mean fewer changes and better comfort.
The ultra-breathable back sheet is made from 100% viscose from bamboo fiber. This allows for maximum air circulation to keep your baby dry.
The wetness indicator lets you know exactly when your baby needs to be changed.
An elastic waistband is perfect for providing a snug and comfortable fit.
ReDyper allows you to send used diapers to be composted. So far, the program has diverted more than 10 million pounds of diapers from landfills!
All you have to do is place your diapers and wipes in compostable trash bags that Dyper provides. Then a driver will pick up your bags every two weeks. Dyper’s products decompose in as little as 14 weeks. To get started, choose to add ReDyper to your order when you subscribe.
Yes. Dyper makes it easy with a reschedule option so you can receive your shipment earlier or later. Simply sign in to your account, then click the Schedule button to choose your date.
Bamboo is a sustainable, eco-friendly, renewable material. Dyper uses viscose fibers made out of bamboo. The result is a soft yet strong and absorbent diaper.
Being the parent of an infant is challenging to say the least! Choosing Dyper means you make one part of your life easier. You can rest assured knowing you’ll be receiving high-quality, baby-safe diapers that are better for the planet than their conventional counterparts.
To get a discount on a Dyper subscription right now, check out this link!