Lovevery features award-winning stage-based play products that support early childhood brain development. Each kit is designed by experts for children ages 0 to 4 and made from high-quality, sustainable, natural materials that are good for your child and the planet. Embrace the wonder and delight of childhood with the help of Lovevery!
Save up to $48 when you pay upfront for longer length plans! Deal applies automatically, just visit and subscribe. Free shipping for orders $75 in the shop!
Gift Idea for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers: Lovevery Play KitsReviews
Lovevery Review: THE OBSERVER Pre-School Play Kit!Reviews
From High-Quality Toys To Expert Tips: Reasons Why Lovevery Is Perfect For Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers!Reviews
Toddler Play Kits by Lovevery Review + Coupon – THE HELPER!Reviews
Baby Play Kits by Lovevery Subscription Box Review + Coupon – THE THINKER!Reviews
Baby Play Kits by Lovevery Subscription Box Review + Coupon – The EXPLORER!Reviews
Toddler Play Kits by Lovevery Review + Coupon – THE COMPANION!Reviews
Baby Play Kits by Lovevery Subscription Box Review + Coupon – The INSPECTOR!Reviews
Baby Play Kits by Lovevery Subscription Box Review + Coupon – The SENSER!Reviews
Baby Play Kits by Lovevery Subscription Box Review + Coupon – The Charmer!Reviews
Toddler Play Kits by Lovevery Subscription Box Review + Coupon – The Realist!Reviews
Baby Play Kits by Lovevery Subscription Box Review + Coupon – The Looker!Reviews
Lovevery Deal: Save Up to $48 With Prepaid Plans!Coupons
Lovevery Holiday Sale: FREE Upgraded Shipping!Coupons
Lovevery Cyber Monday Deal: Save $30 On Play Kit Subscriptions!Coupons
Lovevery Three Year Old Toddler Play Kits Are Here: For The Curious and Soon To Be Independent Toddlers!News
Lovevery Christmas Shipping LAST CALL!News
Lovevery The Home Collection Available Now!News
Lovevery The Organic Nap Mat Available Now!News
Lovevery Two Year Old Toddler Play Kits Available Now!News
Lovevery The Block Set: Maximizing Your Child’s Fun!News
Subscribing to Lovevery
The process of childhood discovery is a joy to watch. And there’s nothing that children love more than receiving toys as presents. What if you could get a package full of whimsical, educational toys to arrive on your doorstep regularly?
Lovevery provides developmentally appropriate toys, activities, and play products that your little one will adore. Each box is made by experts in a variety of disciplines to ensure a holistic approach. The company’s founders wanted to create minimalist, simple toys tailored to specific developmental milestones that children will love to play with.
From block sets and sensory toys to play tunnels and STEM toys, Lovevery delivers a wide range of experiences. Every product is thoroughly tested and made safe for children. Plus, Lovevery has a streamlined process to ensure that supporting your child’s stage-based play is a breeze. No more hours of internet research to find a toy that your child might disregard immediately–Lovevery does all the work for you and provides toys your kid will love!
How Lovevery Works
Lovevery is a subscription plan that grows as your child grows. When you put in your first order, you’ll fill in some basic information on your child, including their age. Your kit will be periodically upgraded in order to keep up with your child’s constantly evolving brain. These kits are designed to be engaging, educational, and developmentally appropriate.
For children 0-12 months, Lovevery sends a box once every two months. For children ages 1-4 years, Lovevery sends a box once every three months. Each box is filled with beautifully designed toys, play products, books, and more.
The subscription begins with simple toys and progressively becomes more sophisticated as your child grows interested in the world around them. From developing your infant’s senses to introducing your toddler to the basics of emotions, these kits are made to support your child’s healthy progression.
Lovevery sets itself apart from other similar services in two distinct ways: First is their focus on assisting children specifically in the area of early brain development. Second is their commitment to a set of environmental and ethical values. Each toy is made of sustainable materials, and the company enforces ethical labor best practices.
How Much Does Lovevery Cost?
For children ages 0-12 months, Lovevery costs $40 per month. You’ll receive a crate once every two months, so each play kit costs $80. For children 1 to 4 years, you’ll receive a box once every three months, with each play kit costing $120.
But if you prepay for kits, you can save money. Prepay for three kits and you’ll save $18. Prepay for four kits and you’ll save $48.
Lovevery offers FREE shipping for all play kits in the U.S. and Canada. Use this link to get started!
Benefits & Drawbacks of Lovevery
Parents and children alike find Lovevery rewarding. Let’s take a look at the benefits of this subscription:
- Designed by experts: Lovevery works with academics, practitioners, and researchers in developing every play product. When a kit arrives in the mail, you’ll know it’s designed for a specific development window with play-based activities designed for your child’s exact stage.
- Takes the guesswork out of finding toys: It’s hard to know what will be rewarding and interesting for young children to play with. This is especially the case if your child hasn’t yet developed speech. How can they tell you what they like? That’s where Lovevery comes in: you spend less time researching products and more time bonding with your child.
- Safe and sustainable products: Lovevery lives up to its values by offering products that are environmentally safe. Their toys are made with sustainably harvested wood, organic cotton, non-toxic paint, and baby-safe products. All of the contents are built to last for years to come and can even be passed down to younger siblings.
- Early introduction to STEAM: STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) education is crucial to your child’s development. Lovevery provides a gentle introduction with fun activities in shapes, sign language, words, and more.
- The Play Gym: One product parents love is the Play Gym. This will grow with your infant in their first year. It offers excellent value for the money you spend and will surely get plenty of use.
Lovevery is on the more expensive side of kids’ subscriptions. However, as is so often the case, what you pay for is what you get. These are high-quality, thoroughly researched, environmentally sustainable products that your kids will love.
Instead of buying dozens of toys and guessing at what your child likes, a Lovevery subscription provides value right away. As you’ll discover in the next section, each box contains toys and experiences that will provide countless hours of entertainment and education.
A Look Inside a Lovevery Box
Lovevery takes a different, Montessori-based approach to play. For example, a reviewer described their block kit as “one of the most comprehensive I’ve ever seen.” It includes a mix of 70 pieces that all work together in a variety of play forms for both babies and toddlers. From constructing massive castles and towers to simply seeing which shapes will stack, your child will learn via playing.
Here are a few examples of Lovevery’s unique kits:
- Looker Play Kit: The baby play kits are some of Lovevery’s most popular offerings. Each kit is designed to improve infants’ development of focus, communication, motor skills, and more. With the Looker Play Kit designed for newborns to 12 weeks old, your child is encouraged to explore the world around them. This includes a two-sided black and white mobile, sensory links, a black and white card set, a silicone rattle, a wooden baby book, and more.
- Realist Play Kit: This is one of the best-selling toddler play kits made for kids ages 19 to 21 months. Toys included are a lockbox mechanical game perfect for improving concentration and problem-solving skills, an immersive 3D geo shapes puzzle, a board book to get your child comfortable going to the doctor, a flashlight for reading and playing, a count and slide ring chute to improve concentration and mathematical skills, and a grooved pitcher and glass for improving hand-eye coordination.
- The Play Gym: This is the perfect partner for all Lovevery play kits in a child’s first year. The Play Gym contains everything your baby needs for engaging playtime including an organic cotton high contrast ball, a batting ring, a mirror card set, a play guide, a faces card set to improve vocabulary, a common objects card set to encourage linguistic development, and more!
- Investigator Play Kit: Made for children in months 34-36, this kit is designed for when children begin to develop language, independence, and curiosity. It also focuses on sharpening social and emotional skills. The Investigator Play Kit includes a colorful puzzle board, a wooden counting box, Reach for the Stars matching cards, a Now That I’m Three book, solid wooden stacking boulders, and Van Go Outdoor Adventure to encourage imaginative play.
- Senser Play Kit: This one is for infants ages 5-6 months old. This includes a spinning rainbow box, a wooden magic tissue box, a linkable magic tissues box, an organic cotton rainbow ball, a Parts of Me book, and a wobbler ball for tummy time. As you can see, all these activities are meant to engage your baby’s senses. Your little one is already discovering the world and these simple toys will be a delight for them.
As you can see, all the Lovevery play kits come with a wealth of well-designed toys and activities to keep your little one active and learning. Your child will be thrilled every time a package arrives at your door. Plus, each kit comes with an explainer book that discusses why each toy and activity was included and how each corresponds with your child’s developmental stage.
How to Maximize Your Lovevery Subscription
Like with many subscriptions, Lovevery offers discounts if you make a longer commitment. If your child tries it and likes it, you should consider saving money by signing up for a longer plan.
If you like what Lovevery has to offer but you’re not ready to subscribe, you can always check out their shop. Here you can buy individual products like the Play Gym, Montessori Playshelf, Block Set, and more.
It’s important to set aside time to play with your child when you receive one of these kits. One of the things parents find most rewarding about Lovevery is that it provides a unique bonding experience with their growing child.
Is Lovevery Worth It?
For busy parents who don’t have time to research the toys best suited to their child’s development stage, Lovevery is definitely worth it. They’ve done the research and have the expertise to know exactly what your child needs to learn and develop. Your subscription will stay in tune with your child as they grow.
Their thoughtfully designed, aesthetically pleasing, durable play products will become some of your child’s favorites. You can check out what Lovevery has to offer here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does Lovevery Compare to KiwiCo?
KiwiCo is a subscription service that offers crates for kids of all ages. The two aimed at younger children are Koala Crate and Panda Crate. KiwiCo focuses on STEM-based activities and projects.
Lovevery has a more play-centric approach than KiwiCo, which tends toward more project-based learning. Lovevery is solely for young children whereas KiwiCo includes offerings for kids, preteens, and teens. While Lovevery is somewhat more expensive than KiwiCo, reviewers praise the quality and variety of Lovevery’s products.
- How Does Lovevery Compare to Amazon?
You could, of course, go on to Amazon and find similar products to what Lovevery offers. However, you will lose out on the quality and clean, sustainable materials that Lovevery offers. Ultimately, if you’re interested in high-quality play products designed for your child’s specific developmental stage, then Lovevery is the way to go.
- How Do I Cancel My Lovevery Subscription?
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Go to your account settings or contact Lovevery customer service to request cancellation.
- Does Lovevery Ship Internationally?
Lovevery.com is only available in the U.S. and Canada. For service in Europe, go to Lovevery.eu and for the United Kingdom go to Lovevery.co.uk.
- Is Shipping Free?
Shipping is free for orders that are more than $75. So each crate shipped with a subscription within the continental U.S. and Canada will be free. For orders less than $75, shipping is $5.95.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $9.95 for orders under $200 and $24.95 for orders more than $200.
- How Long Does Shipping Take?
U.S. orders with standard shipping usually arrive within 5-7 business days. Orders in Canada typically take 7-14 business days.
- How Does Lovevery Use Montessori Techniques?
Montessori is an educational philosophy that focuses on the whole child, prefers open-ended play, and believes in having fewer, high-quality toys. Montessori also has a preference for real-world, sensory-rich experiences for young children.
Lovevery embraces all these aspects of Montessori. That said, Lovevery differs from Montessori in several ways. For example, Lovevery believes that imaginative play, such as costumes and make-believe, is essential for the early years. They also prefer a blend of open-ended and guided play for children.
- Is Lovevery Right for My Child?
Your child is growing and learning every day. Lovevery provides structured, fun, developmentally appropriate play products to support holistic growth. In a world filled with mindless plastic toys, Lovevery is a breath of fresh air: you can feel the care and research that’s behind each kit.
Learn more about a Lovevery subscription for your child by checking out this link.