WompleBox is an award-winning subscription inspiring children to learn about their world. Each month, your child will explore a new country and learn about wildlife, traditions, nature, and much more. WompleBox uses storytelling and hands-on activities to engage kids in STEM education. Each box contains an early reader book featuring an adventure with their Womple pen pal, a fold-out map and travel guide, two hands-on projects, and plenty of other goodies from postcards to stickers. Parents love that WompleBox makes learning fun for their kids.
Get $5 off any subscription Use coupon code HELLOWOMPLE.
|Ships||From US to US. First Class|
|Shipping||Free Shipping in the US|
|Type of Box||Single Brand|
|Features||Cancel Online, Has Store, Skippable|
WompleBox by Womple Studios Subscription Box Review + Coupon – AUSTRALIAReviews
WompleBox by Womple Studios Subscription Box Review + Coupon – FRANCEReviews
WompleBox by Womple Studios Subscription Box Review + Coupon – BRAZILReviews
WompleMail Kids Subscription Box Review + Coupon – MONGOLIAReviews
WompleMail Kids Subscription Box Review + Coupon – GREECEReviews
WompleMail Kids Subscription Box Review + Coupon – JAPANReviews
WompleBox Flash Sale: 50% Off First Box On Any Subscriptions – TODAY ONLY!Coupons
WompleBox Holiday Sale: FREE Womple Plushie!Coupons
WompleBox Black Friday Sale: Get Up To 3 Boxes FREE!Coupons
WompleBox Labor Day Deal: Get 40% Off!Coupons
WompleBox Fourth of July Coupon: Get your first box FREE!Coupons
WompleBox Deal : Get a FREE Plushie!Coupons
WompleMail Labor Day Sale: Get 15% Off!Coupons
WompleMail Back To School Sale: Get 30% Off First Month!Coupons
WompleMail Earth Day Coupon: Get 50% Off First Month!Coupons
Subscribing to WompleBox
WompleBox offers a culture subscription that has your kids adventuring across the world without ever leaving home. This subscription box from Womple Studios is ideal for children ages 6 to 11 and includes plenty of STEM (science, technology, math, and engineering) activities that reinforce crucial skills and challenge your child’s imagination. WompleBox is for kids with an insatiable curiosity about the world and promotes a global mindset, empathy, and passion for exploration.
Every month, your kid will accompany their pen pal “Womple” as he takes them on an educational and fun adventure in a different country. Your child will be thrilled each time the box hits your doorstep as WompleBox takes a whimsical, colorful, and delightful way to engage your child in hands-on learning. It’s the perfect cure for a rainy day or a hot summer afternoon when you need an indoor activity.
How a WompleBox Subscription Works
Currently, WompleBox offers a monthly subscription for children ages 6 to 11. In the near future, they will also offer DinoBox, a subscription for children ages 3 to 5 with sensory activities suited for tiny fingers along with awesome dinosaur adventures to ignite your preschooler’s imagination.
Once you go to the WompleBox website and sign up, you choose the subscription plan that is right for you: monthly, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months. Note that you receive savings with a greater commitment. Then you’ll receive an email confirming your order and providing details on its arrival.
Every WompleBox includes the following:
- Early-reader adventure book filled with detailed, cartoon-like illustrations
- Two hands-on STEM projects
- Fold-out map with a country guide including plenty of fun facts
- Pen pal pack that includes postcards, stickers, and more
- A memorable collectible from that month’s focus country
How Much Does WompleBox Cost?
WompleBox starts at $29.99 for a monthly subscription. The greater the commitment you make, the lower your monthly rate. A 3-month subscription is $28.99 monthly; a 6-month subscription is $26.99 monthly; and a one-year subscription is the best value at $24.99 monthly.
Every order is eligible for free shipping in the US. WompleBox also makes it easy to pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
Find out more about a WompleBox subscription and get a great deal by clicking on this link.
You can buy WompleBoxes without any commitment by going to the Womple Studios store. There you can find adventure kits, STEM activities, and hands-on play all made to inspire your child. From puzzles to dinosaur plushies with glow-in-the-dark fossil skeletons to bundles, there’s plenty of fun, educational items for your child. These also make great gifts.
Benefits & Drawbacks of a WompleBox Subscription
- Creating global learners: Now more than ever before, it’s important for a child’s education to be global. With people being more connected than in the past, learning about and understanding other cultures is important.
- Fun and engaging: Everyone knows what happens when you plop a textbook in front of a kid–their eyes go glassy and they switch off. But with WompleBox’s fun crafts, delightful toys, richly illustrated books, and story-based approach, your kid goes on an educational adventure with every box.
- Discovery: Your child will look forward to the delivery of each box, which is packed to the brim with toys, activities, and more. Each month features a different country that they’ll take a journey to.
- STEM focus: STEM learning is critical in education today, which is why WompleBox includes hands-on projects in every box. These will get your child thinking and support them in developing problem-solving skills.
- Wonderful style: Every box, from the exterior packaging to all items included, is tied together with WompleBox’s unique, colorful style. This makes each box inviting, and your child will look forward to spending time with their pen pal, Womple.
- Engaging, not overwhelming: Some kids’ educational subscriptions may be overwhelming especially for young children due to their focus on challenge. WompleBox is a great choice if you prefer to keep things simple and kid-friendly.
- Sharpens reading skills: Every box includes an early-reader book that will both get your kids excited about that month’s country while also helping them practice reading skills. These chapter books are developed to be age-appropriate and engaging.
- Value for money: WompleBox packs in plenty of high-quality items and activities for subscribers. Each month you’ll be impressed with the care, thought, and research that went into developing the box’s contents.
- Many other kids’ subscriptions involve honing specific skills in more advanced subjects like chemistry or physics. WompleBox is more about an enjoyable cultural experience and completing fun crafts projects. So if you want something that’s more “hard science,” other subscriptions could be a better fit.
- WompleBox is for children ages 6 to 11. While they’ll soon have a box available for the little ones, teenagers may be less interested. That said, you know your child’s interests best, and there are older children who love WompleBox.
What’s Inside a WompleBox?
Every month, a box will arrive on your doorstep jam-packed with stuff, including an illustrated, early-reader chapter book, interactive fold-out maps and country guides, two hands-on projects with easy-to-follow instructions, and a PenPal bundle with postcards, stationery, stickers, envelopes, and collectibles.
Let’s take a look at a few examples of what to expect with a WompleBox subscription:
- Nicaragua box: This comes with an early reader book called Volcano Island which features Womple following a treasure map through the country. It also has a colorful fold-out map of Nicaragua along with a guide to the country and plenty of fun facts about the region’s lakes, volcanoes, and wildlife. The projects included are creating a blue Morpho butterfly and a wooden shark automation. There’s also the Pen Pal Bundle with stickers, postcards, a keychain, and more.
- Mongolia box: This month’s box included two projects on reindeer and eagles, both made from laser-cut wood and including easy-to-follow, kid-friendly instructions. In the Mongolia early-reader book, Womple travels the country, meets the locals, and explores the region. The map and country guide highlight the country’s mountain ranges, wildlife, and historical sites. The Pen Pal Pack includes a reindeer keychain souvenir and other goodies.
- Australia box: Take a journey with Womple with this box’s Trouble Down Under book. Here you’ll find colorful illustrations and fun facts about animals like the kangaroo, the thorny devil, and more. This month’s collectible keychain features a platypus and the sticker sheet has a Tasmanian devil, koala, a kookaburra, a wombat, and a thorny devil. The projects included are X-ray sand art and a plush koala.
- France box: With this one, you receive a fold-out pamphlet featuring information about France on each panel including a recipe for strawberry crepes, facts about the Eiffel Tower, and more. The stickers included are all about French foods, while the activities focus on pointillism painting and making a comic book. As always, this box comes with all the materials you need for each project.
Other featured countries include India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Scotland. You never know where Womple will end up next!
Is WompleBox Worth It?
Is your child always up for an adventure? With Womplebox, you can take one every month without ever having to leave your home. The fun projects included are great for building skills. The kid-friendly books are geared toward improving reading and cultural competency. And the extra goodies will have your kid excited when package day rolls around.
If you’re ready to start your Womplebox subscription, click here to get a discounted rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Does WompleBox Compare to KiwiCo?
KiwiCo is another kids’ educational subscription service. KiwiCo has a wide range of offerings from toddlers all the way through the teenage years. Their boxes are focused on STEM learning topics like engineering and design.
KiwiCo is a good choice for those looking for projects that their kids sink hours into. WompleBox is more focused on exposing children to world cultures and taking little adventures.
- How Does WompleBox Compare to MEL Science?
MEL Science has a range of monthly boxes in topics like physics and chemistry. This is an experiment-focused subscription geared toward children with a passion for science topics. Womplebox, on the other hand, is the better fit for kids who are interested in geography, culture, and history. Because of MEL Science’s experiment focus, it is also somewhat more expensive as it involves lab equipment.
- What Age Group Is WomplexBox For?
WompleBox is designed for children ages 6-11, though children outside of this age range may enjoy it as well. (Parents will probably learn something too!) Womple Studios is coming out with DinoBox soon for children ages 3-5.
- Can I Buy Womple Studios Products Without a Subscription?
Yes. Go to the Womple Studios store. There you can find bundles of past boxes, puzzles, plush toys, and more. They even have “Womple Camps” available which are in-depth collections on topics like Legends & Lore and Animal Adventure.
- Does WompleBox Offer Returns and Exchanges?
No, WompleBox does not do returns or exchanges. However, if a package arrives damaged or is lost in the mail, please contact [email protected].
- What Are WompleBox’s Shipping Policies?
Shipping in the US is free for subscribers. Currently, WompleBox only ships to the US, but the company is working on expanding its reach. Your first WompleBox will arrive in about 1-3 business days. After that, a new box will be shipped to you around the 15th of each month.
- How Do I Cancel a WompleBox Subscription?
Contact customer services at [email protected] to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel by logging into your customer portal, clicking Your Subscriptions, then selecting the subscription and clicking Cancel.
- Can I Skip a Delivery?
Yes. If for any reason you’d like to skip an order or shipment, log into your Customer Portal, then select your subscription and click Skip.
Alternatively, you can email [email protected] and include the information on which order you’d like to skip.
- Can I Give a WompleBox Subscription as a Gift?
Yes. The difference is that with a WompleBox gift, you’re only charged on the day you make the purchase. For example, you might buy a three-month subscription. You’ll be charged that day, and the recipient will receive boxes for three months.
A gift subscription is different in that it does not auto renew. If the recipient wants to continue subscribing after the gift is complete, simply email [email protected] for the subscription to continue.
- What Are Some of the Places WompleBox Features?
Womple is the tour guide who will accompany your child on their worldwide adventures with new countries featured every month. You’ll never know where your Womple will take you next. (For those planning a homeschool curriculum who would like to plan ahead, reach out to customer service at [email protected].)
The countries include better traveled places like France and Scotland as well as distant places off the beaten path like Sri Lanka and Rapa Nui.
- Is a WompleBox Subscription Right for My Child?
Your child can experience the joy of discovering a new culture every month with WompleBox. Each month, you’ll receive a box packed to the brim with fun activities, a colorful map and book, plus cool extra goodies. It’s bound to be a fun learning experience that will get your child engaged with the world around them.
To get your subscription started at a great rate, check out this link.